Transaction Cancellation and Return Product Policy:
- A customer may cancel a transaction within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product or from the date of receipt of the transaction details document, whichever is later.
- However, a customer who is a person with a disability, a new immigrant or a senior citizen may cancel the transaction within 4 months from the date of making it, the date of receipt of the product or the date of receipt of the transaction details, whichever is later, provided the transaction included a conversation between the Company and the customer. a. The Company may request from the customer a certificate and/or any document proving that the customer does indeed belong to one of the groups listed above.
- A customer who wishes to cancel a transaction, is asked to refrain from opening the product packaging and/or using the product and/or causing damage to the product. The Company reserves the right to claim damages in the event of a decrease in the value of the returned product as a result of a significant deterioration in its condition.
- The customer may notify the cancellation of a transaction in one of the following ways:
- a. by phone number 03-6774449 or by notice at the place of residence of the company (22 Hashlag St. in Haifa)
- b. by registered mail to Minus 417 Dead Sea Cosmetic Research Ltd., H.P. 513486621, 12 Aharon Bart St., PO Box 3082, Petah Tikva 4951606
- c. by email to our customer service at [email protected]
- d. in the online form for canceling a transaction, which is in a dedicated link at the bottom of the main page on the site, and is also available in the “Cancel Transaction” tab.
- In the cancellation notice, the customer will specify their name, ID number, and if the cancellation notice was provided, the customer will also specify the last 4 digits of the debit card through which the transaction was made.
- If a transaction is canceled by a customer, their charge will be canceled, they will be given a copy of the cancellation notice and the transaction price will be refunded within 14 days of receiving the cancellation notice. The refund will be made to the debit card through which the transaction was performed.
- If it was determined that a transaction was canceled due to a defect in the product, a discrepancy between the product and the details provided to the customer by the Company, non-delivery of the product on time or due to any breach of contract by the Company, no cancellation fee will be charged, and as long as the customer received the product – the Company will coordinate a date with the customer to collect the product.
- If the transaction is canceled for any other reason listed in section 7 above, the customer will be charged a cancellation fee, including shipping, at a rate of 5% of the product price or NIS 100, whichever is lower, and as long as the customer received the product – they must return the product to the Company by registered mail.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel at any time the execution of a transaction (subject to delivery of a notice to the customer) or to cease the operation of the site, temporarily or permanently, at its sole discretion, due to any of the following cases including:
- a. The ordered product is out of stock
- b. An error has occurred, including a clerical error, in particular the product specifications on the website – an error in the product price, in the product description, etc.
- c. Circumstances occurred that are out of its control, including computer failures, failures in credit clearing, force majeure, security incidents, etc.
- d. The customer provided incorrect and/or inaccurate and/or incomplete details, when they placed the order or afterwards.
- e. The customer committed an illegal act or in violation of the regulations, including illegal use of credit information.
The customer or a third party will have no claim, claim and/or demand, of any kind and type, towards the Company regarding the cancellation of the transaction as stated in this section, except for the matter of repayment of the transaction amount, if paid.