The new miracle rejuvenation wrinkle filler captures in a pen a precious mineral complex composed by a groundbreaking combination of Essential Dead Sea Minerals & High con- centration of natural active ingredients as Energizing Vitamins & Unique Plant Extracts.
Its formula, enriched with collagen, provides skin complexion smoother touch and brighter glow with instant and long lasting results.
It smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, reduces puffiness and dark circles, and intensively moisturizes and firms the skin, specially on the eye sensitive areas.
*See and feel the difference in the reduction of fine lines, smoothness and softness from the very first time that you apply the Miracle Rejuvenation Wrinkle Filler.
*Watch as the results continue to improve week after week, as its collagen infusion helps to stop and even reverse the random (unhealthy) cross linking of the collagen molecules that is one of the primary causes of wrinkling.
*Helps slow the aging process by helping to retain moisture and purge the free radicals that literally attack your skin at the cellular level.
Scent ~ Natural and delicate fragrance.
See ~ Immediately, the eye areas look brighter and the skin looks younger. Skin is smoother. Day after day, wrinkles and fine lines appear to be reduced and skin is firmer.
Feel ~ Specific lightweight and comfortable texture, easily absorbed.
Experience the new injector technology and silicone tip for precise skin application.
Innovative silicone tip :
• Morning and evening, use the rejuvenation wrinkle filler by outward movements on the eye areas using the silicone tip until complete absorption of the product.
• The innovative tip allows hygienic and precise application and provides the exact amount of product to the skin.
• Skin is looking younger and fine lines and wrinkles appear to be smoother and less visible.
How To Use
IN THE PRESS
Dead Sea Precious Mineral Complex :
- Maintains normal skin hydration level: Enhances skin’s natural ability to retain water, Provides and promotes natural moisture, Strengthens the natural protection of the skin, Provides the optimum nourishment, for all skin types.
- Ensures skin regeneration by assisting the renewal of skin cells.
- Prevents signs of aging
Dead Sea Mud :
- Purifies – exfoliates and draws toxins. Firms and tightens the skin.
- Helps skin renewal and cells regeneration. Nourishes the skin.
- Activates the circulatory systems and oxygen ates the skin.
- Scientifically proven to repair dry or unbalancedskin, or skin with any type of inflammatory conditions.
Vitamin A ~ Retinal, retinol and retinoic acid from Vitamin A are extremely important in the production of new skin cells so that you can replace the old damaged cells with healthy, new, young ones.
Vitamin B ~ Helps the skin retain its moisture instead of drying and cracking.
Vitamin E ~ A powerful antioxidant that helps neutralize the free radicals before they can exact their damaging toll on your skin causing it to appear older before your time.
Vitamin F ~ Also known as Omega Fatty Acids soften the skin naturally by promoting optimal hormonal skin balance.
Natural Collagen ~ Is what provides the skin with the majority of its elasticity allowing it to remain soft, silky and wrinkle free.
White And Red Clay’s ~ Draw out toxins while exfoliating and sealing in vital moisture.
Jojoba Oil ~ A powerful anti-inflammatory agent that reduces inflammation allowing the skin to begin the healing process from the daily damage it faces from the bombardment of the outside world.
Avocado Oil ~ The oils of avocado absorb right into the skin as if it were a part of it, where it then helps restore the softness and suppleness lost by aging and the ravaging of pollutants.
Sweet Almond Oil ~ The naturally occurring Vitamin E that is organically bound in its oil helps protect against the damaging effects of UV exposure.
Borage & Evening Primrose Oils ~ Some of the world’s strongest and best sources of omega 3 essential fatty acids their skin healing and nurturing properties are legendary.
Green Tea ~ The antioxidants in green tea called Catechins are known to be extraordinary anti-inflammatory agents that have also been shown to be powerfully anticancer and cancer protective as well*.